Covid 19 Safety and Hygiene
STONEWOOD CARES for Guests and Staffs:
At STONEWOOD NATURE RESORT we have been developing unique resorts in pristine surroundings and providing our guests with a bouquet of outdoor activities so they can enjoy adventure and also appreciate nature.
STONEWOOD CARES – our comprehensive hygiene and sanitation program, is in line with the latest guidelines recommended by the government, hotel and food industry associations and WHO, ICMR & KTDC.
We are committed to provide you with a Safe Adventure Holiday in the Lap of Nature!
We are sure you appreciate that the efficacy of STONEWOOD CARES is only when each and every one of us – our associates, business partners and you, our guests – all follow the protocols in their entirety. We have laid down the key protocols that form a part of STONEWOOD CARES and considering their importance, are making these directives a part of our House Rules. For the purpose of these House Rules, we will refer to you and everyone in your travelling party by the term “you” and will mean each and every one in the travelling party unless specifically stated otherwise.
We solicit your cooperation in adhering to these rules:
- You are requested to share the scan of a Government approved id (as mentioned on the CV), to the email id mentioned in your CV to enable a smooth and minimal-contact check-in. Kindly mark your emails with the subject details as ‘Customer ID – Check-In Pre Arrival Details’. Do not forget to share your booking id or transaction ID in the message body.
- Please check the travel advisories and guidelines of the Central and State Governments, regarding restrictions on movement and relevant travel documents required like e-Pass etc. and ensure you have all the necessary items to be able to reach the resort.
- Temperature checks will be conducted every time you enter the property. Should your temperature be higher than 99.14 degrees, or should other symptoms be displayed, including but not limited to coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath, entry to the property will be denied and you will be assisted to visit the nearest hospital or healthcare facility.
- You will have to show the Aarogya Setu App on your phones at the time of check-in. If your Aarogya Setu App does not show green & “You are Safe”, you will not be allowed entry into the resort.
- You will be required to submit a signed self-declaration form and share your travel history for the 14 days prior to arrival. If you have a history of being in a designated Red Zone in the previous 14 days, you will not be allowed entry into the resort.
- Resort entrance will be open from 6 am to 8 pm (please check with the resort) and you are required to be in the resort prior to that.
- Social distancing, viz. maintaining 6 feet of distance and hygiene norms must be followed across the property.
- You are required to wear face mask in public areas. Masks are available for purchase at the resort.
- You are requested to frequently sanitise or wash your hands while on the premises. Sanitizer dispensers will be available in public areas.
- Demarcations have been made on the floor for queues, and public areas, which adhere to social distancing norms. These markings must be strictly followed.
- Seating arrangements in all public areas, including the restaurants have been reduced to follow social distancing norms. You should adhere to the arrangements as they cannot be altered.
- You must follow the government recommended practices for coughing and sneezing.
- No visitors will be allowed inside the resort to meet you.
- If you feel unwell at any time during your stay, please reach out immediately to our Front Office / STONEWOOD CARES Champions. Our resorts have a defined protocol to assist you to reach out to the concerned hospital or healthcare facilities.
- The resort staff will restrict the formation of groups that break social distancing norms. You are requested to cooperate with the team.
- Your rooms will be serviced prior to check-in / post check-out to minimize contact.
- Restaurant table settings will follow social distancing norms. Not more than 4 people will be allowed to sit at one table. Larger families will have to split and sit across different tables.
- No outside food and beverage delivery will be allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Certain facilities, including swimming pools and nature & adventure activities will be temporarily unavailable.
The above set of house rules is available in http://stonewoodresorts.com/stone-wood-nature-resort, which must be strictly adhered to while on the premises. The management reserves the rights of admission and the refusal of service for guests not following social distancing, cleanliness and hygiene norms and the house rules.
Please note that these house rules are subject to change without prior notice as per changed directives from Central / State Government or changed guidelines from institutions like W.H.O. , ICMR and KTDC.
THEABOVE HOUSE RULES ARE IN ADDITION TO THE EXISTING HOUSE RULES WHICH OUR GUESTS SHOULD FOLLOW STRICTLY.
We look forward to hosting you at our resort. Please stay safe, stay healthy.
Thanks & Regards,
TEAM – Stonewood Nature Resort